S S Tyyy ;
ABOUT ENTRY INSTAGRAM TWITER FACEBOOK
Hi. This is my first post :)
Friday, October 18, 2013 • 6:25 PM • 0 comments
Hi, assalamualaikum!! :)

So today I'm bored, I can't surf www.tonton.com.my cause of the slowest internet line macam siput sedut dut dut dut --' so I decided to kemaskini my blog and here I am! Typing for my first post, hiheeee. Actually this is my old blog which I deleted all the posts. Konon konon nak mulakan cerita baru dunia baru.

Sebenarnyaaaaaaaaaaa..... I am clueless about what I am going to story here..... Hmm, okay okay okay okay. OKAY!

Well, I am eighteen now, just like can't believe that I am lepasan sekolah, miahahaha. So now I am studying at UiTM Kota Samarahan which located in Sarawak. Business Management is my course. Actually, I've never planned to study in this course. I was planning to study in architecture but... but... hmmm bukan rezeki saya :( But it's okay, business is quite fun, huh? Account, please be nice to me *wipe tears*

I was growing in Malacca but now my family moved out to Kuching which is my hometown. I do really miss Malacca so much wuuu wuuu can I have free ticket to Malacca plase? Please please please? *mukaberharap.jpg* Maybe someday I'll go there by myself. Menabung santhi, you can do it!

Okay, I think that's all for today. And I'm sorry for the broken english. Saya budak masih belajar. Hehehehe watebaaaa! Bye! xx


MY WORDS;
SANTHIANIE SUHAIMIE
18. UiTM Kota Samarahan.

I love them;

FAMILY
Samsiah binti Hj. Abdul Rahman ((mom))
Allahyarham Sanrhiadie bin Suhaimie ((late brother))
Allayarhamah Fatimah binti Suhaimie ((late sister))
Sansrihaznie binti Suhaimie ((sister))
UiTM
Nur Fatin Hazira binti Arifin
Nur 'Atiqah
Angelene Simon
Sophia Janet
SM Teknik Melaka
Nur Shafika binti Salehuddin
Layla Witra binti Refli
Siti Aishah Bahari binti Razali
Nur Fazirah binti Bakri
Farah Nabilah binti Md. Riza
Ema Zulaiha binti Ismail
Nurul Ain binti Saharudin
Nur Zafirah binti Aziz
Atiqah Azizah
Fatin Syahirah
Ainur Afiqah binti Ahmad Azam
Emierza Yumaiera
Muhamad Hafizi bin Dalha
Mohamad Isa bin Abd. Hadi
Sufi Firdaus
SMK NYALAS
Ida Haryati binti Husin
Nurasshiqra binti Rosram
Nur Azreen Shahera binti Abd. Rahim
Nur Fatin Najwa binti Abd. Razak

OTHERS;


>> edited new look of my blog
date : 30/9/2013
at:10.15 pm


>> Final exam ACC106
date : 28/9/2013
at: 2.15 pm


>> The end of the final exam
date : 11/10/2013
at: 11.30 am


>> Start working
date : 17/10/2013
at: 9.00 am


BLOG ARCHIVE;